Highly Accurate Test
• 96% Sensitivity
• 100% Specificity
• The Lower Limit of Detection is 1,000 viral particles/mL
• Our data review process involves two trained technologists reviewing all results to ensure every amplification is called correctly.
• EUA approved for Nasopharyngeal, Oropharyngeal, and Nasal specimens. Self Collected specimens are also approved.
• Tested over 1,500,000 COVID-19 samples to date
• TAT goal: <24hr from specimen receipt
• The PCR Test will be performed by students from Butler University in the Physician’s Assistant program supervised by Steven O’Connor, MD
• IgM: 95% Sensitivity / 99.56% Specificity
• IgG: 100% Sensitivity / 99.6% Specificity
• TAT goal: <16hr from specimen receipt